What Is Blogging
The blogging definition has a wide meaning. Blogging means writing of an online article about a product or service digitally by expressing your ideas, thoughts and thought process, opinions and anything that people can read.
What Is Blogging and How Does It Work:-
Depending upon the preference of bloggers, blogs comes with different formats, styles and settings.
Most of the blogging sites comes with built in features such as straight texts, hyperlinks and pictures Etc,. and some blogging sites allow to put video and audio also.
Characteristics Of A Blog:-
- Navigation:- means Menus
- Layout:- contains a title, which tells about the article
- Body:- contains about the description of the article including images
- Links and Trackback: contains links to other sites for a specific word or text
- Comments:-used for commenting about the article,suggestions,improvements,feedbacks etc,.
Blogging For Beginners:-
The advantage of blogging for newbie is that they all come with pre designed templates, texts, posts and categories
Advantage of blogging for beginners is that they need not know the coding as all the blogging sites comes with built in coding and templates.
Since blogging sites are user friendly it makes bloggers to select any kind of article they wish.
What Is A Blog Used For:-
Most of the bloggers used the blog for writing articles on any kind of topic in which they are interested.
The advantage of blogging is that a blogger can share his article with other bloggers; share his opinion and knowledge across the blogging community. He can send mails to his mailing list or subscribers. That is the reason blogging has become more popular now a days.
Blogging For Money:-
Some of the bloggers use their blog for advertisement purpose to make money. Now a day even doctors, engineers, lawyers and professors are also using blog for writing very good content for education and knowledge purpose. They are keeping it online as a ready reckoner. Always read blogs of others to know the competition.
- Blogging requires lot of patience, efforts and time to become successful blogger
- Write a blog in which you are master in that subject. That means focusing on a specific niche.
- Target the audience in your niche to gain authorship.
- Master the niche topic to answer the reader’s queries, comments Etc which brings authority to your audience.
- You should not bore your readers or audience. It should crisp and clear.
- Proficiency in English is must as most of your audience is more qualified than you. They may ask any kind of questions.
- Try to promote affiliate products of niche, with good content to attract more buyers from your affiliate link, to make money as a blogger
- Be engaged in social media
- Communicate with other bloggers who are in the same niche
- Write comments about their article, this will help you to get some traffic.
Then there is always a possibility to make money as a blogger