Divi Page Builder plugin for WordPress free download– Divi Builder, is a lightweight and powerful visual page builder plugin for WordPress. It allows you to easily design impressive and professional web pages using its modules. Before, this builder only came with the Divi theme, but now Divi Builder is available as a standalone plugin and will work with all WordPress themes, not just the Divi theme. Each module of this plugin works perfectly with all WordPress themes. This builder works on the interface. What you see is what you get. This means that you can add, remove, and move items to the front of your website. No coding skills are required to use this page builder on your website. Divi Builder supports more than 40 website modules.
If you don’t have time to create page layouts from scratch, don’t worry, Divi Builder also lets you choose from over 800 professionally designed predesigned layouts. You can also clone existing page layouts. Divi Builder also allows us to transform page forms into interactive elements using its beautiful scrolling effects. You can also add custom shape dividers to sections of your website. In short, we can say that Divi Builder is one of the best plugins for creating visual pages with many editing settings.
Main Features of Divi Builder – WordPress Page Builder Plugin
- Powerful editing options
- Interface editor
- Drag and drop elements on the page
- Custom CSS support
- Responsive editing options
- Online text editing
- Save and reuse your projects
- Allows you to import from over 800 predefined layouts
- 40+ modules
- Call to action
- Module builder
- Testimonial support
- Well optimized
- Doesn’t slow down your website
- Scroll Effects
- Typography options
- Custom dividing shapes
- Options to control border settings
- Advanced support for filters and effects
- Deep shadows
- Shadows and text effects
- Allows you to add animations to any element
- More efficient
New in Divi Builder v4.6.6 (changelog)
- Added JS filter “et.builder.store.setting.update” to hook page settings.
- Fixed an issue that caused the meta description to be duplicated when the Rank Math SEO plugin was active.
- Resolves issue that prevented user from saving BFB layout when caching and scheduled cache preload are enabled in WP-Optimize plugin.
- Bug fix: selector is generated incorrectly when third party extensions use Divi Module Elements in their modules.
- Fixed broken image size in image for full width Slider and Slider modules.
- Bug fix: wrong navigation anchor target position with fixed position section in theme builder header.
- Fixed stuttering sticky element in sticky section in theme builder header due to image affecting section height, slow connection, and disabled cache.
- Fixed sticky background gradient and image not working in section.
- Bug Fix: Fixed WordPress default lazy loading feature not working properly with images in Divi Builder modules.
- Some other minor changes and bug fixes.
Check my other article on WordPress.org Vs wordpress.com