Google Panda The Traffic Eating Monster,we have heard about many monsters about ages ago, but recently there is a monster which was born in 2011. Recently, this monster got woke up and eating the web traffic and it has become a night mare to the website owners and also bloggers. The monster is nothing but “Google Panda 4.0”
Why Website owners and bloggers are getting afraid of this traffic eating monster i.e Google Panda 4.0 But what is this Google Panda 4.0 all about. This is a algorithm which was launched by Google in 2011 which is about the ranking of the website in the search results. The aim of Google Panda 4.0 is to avoid low quality contents and low quality sites.
The Google Panda 4.0 first initially released in February 2011 but it was not so active since then now in recent years Google made it very clear to introduce Google Panda 4.0 very frequently say at least 500 times in a year to monitor of poor content websites.
But how to overcome the traffic eating monster i.e Google Panda 4.0
- As most of the expert bloggers already said that content is king. Hence, we need to have quality content.
- If you see SEO Yoast plugin around 300 words are sufficient to publish an article. But do not restrict yourself to this clause that means publish an article which is more than 300 or may be up to 1000 words.
- Don’t copy and paste somebody else content in your blog or website or don’t try to change the words or sentences here and there.
- After writing the quality content check for the plagiarism. There are free tools available to check the plagiarism viz,.
- Don’t submit website for getting FREE back links the reason for this is you don’t know from where the back links are coming it may be from a porn site or may be gambling sites. This may lead to spamming or you are giving a chance to hackers.
- Don’t submit your website in free website directories.
- Don’t use any micro job sites services like www.fiverr.com; www.socialhawkers.com
as these sites gives you traffic all of a sudden to your sites, hence not suggested.
- For getting quality back links it is suggested to have blog commenting. For this you may visit www.dropmylink.com and post your comments under CommentLuv premium blogs and do Follow comment blogs.
- Do not put too many advertisements or affiliate links in your website or blog, as most of the website owners or bloggers intend to earn some extra money using with these advertisements or affiliate links. Alternatively you can use these ads in social media networks like Face book or twitter.
- To check whether the site is penalized or not check this site: http://ismywebsitepenalized.com/